Sign in to follow this  
Archie

mr. pugh

we could consider ourselves lucky on saturday,he called off the bournemouth game last night just two minutes before kick off!!
from last night was i the only one to notice the change in mcveigh''s game once he switched to the left??on the rught he was a spectator, on the right the mcveigh we all know and love. i thought brennan looked v competent at left back too.

I have to agree (see my earlier post) that McVeigh moving to the right was like a substitution on its own - and made the team far stronger. He linked well with Brennan who played better at left back than left midfield and felt that the left suddnely became an option, that to be honest, we did not use enough and relied on the long ball.

To me it highlighted that whilst Jim has been playing well city are best served at keeping McVeigh wide left with Drury or Jim at left back and trying to find a real solution to the right wing problem

OTBC

Yep,with Drury looking likely to be out on Sunday i would say its a no-brainer to bring someone in on loan to fill the right-wing position+leave Mcviegh on the left..........problem is,i cant for the life of me think who!

Yep,thats me mate. I am actually employed as Delias chief pie taster, but the announcement last night was made when i got stuck in a turnstile after one too many broccoli+stilton pasties. Its a hazard of the job,but someones got to do it!