Sign in to follow this  
?

Brighton Applications

Got my application in yesterday, group 3 unfortunately, but it''s worth a go despite my shoddy luck in the draws for the last few years. 1 success in 6 attempts, shocking!

Just wondering if anyone has any idea how many applications we''ve put in? The guy in the ticket office yesterday was being rather tight lipped about it, bizarrely.

Furthermore, anyone know how many tickets we''ve got? I hear it''s about 900...

[quote user="?"]

Got my application in yesterday, group 3 unfortunately, but it''s worth a go despite my shoddy luck in the draws for the last few years. 1 success in 6 attempts, shocking!

Just wondering if anyone has any idea how many applications we''ve put in? The guy in the ticket office yesterday was being rather tight lipped about it, bizarrely.

think we have that many in groups 1 and 2.... so i wouldnt hold out much luck! the system is processed by them so if ya single bloke good luck!

Im in group 3 aswell. Really want to go as have got a few mates at uni in brighton and apparently the home end is sold out already.

Although when I went in the ticket office yesterday I overheard the people next to me asking one of the staff at the ticket ofice if they have had many applications and apparently they havvnt so may have a half descent chance of getting tickets

Ah, well i''m not that bothered, as i''ve already managed to get a ticket in the home end, so either way i get to see the game. But obviously it''d be better to sit with the rest of the City fans...

Possibly. In the same way that group 1 for teams coming here is for racist, insular, inbred farmers.

Just as a quick heads-up, according to this week''s ticketing update on the official site, all those in groups one to four have been successful in their applications and there will be a ballot for group five. So I''d imagine that surprisingly few people applied for this one - perhaps because they thought they wouldn''t have a chance of getting a ticket?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Just as a quick heads-up, according to this week''s ticketing update on the official site, all those in groups one to four have been successful in their applications and there will be a ballot for group five. So I''d imagine that surprisingly few people applied for this one - perhaps because they thought they wouldn''t have a chance of getting a ticket?[/quote]

or do they don''t fancy an open stand in the middle of feb about a mile from pitch (ok i might have exaggerated that last bit).

funny how the cherry pickers whinge about not getting tickets for ''big'' games and then disappear

i was gonna try and get tickets myself but cos of the written application process and the thinking i prob wasn''t gonna have a chance i didn''t bother and have now aranged to go to another game, looks like i probably would have got tickets 2