Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Worst Manager of the Decade:

Not me Graham Paddons Beard.

I said the following on page 3 of this thread.......

In this order....

1 - Gunn

2 - Roeder

3 - Grant

4 - Hamilton

5 - Rioch

The only thing im discussing is how Crouch could be deemed a failure at Southampton when he scored 16 in 33 games and was called up to England and sold at the end of the season for 7m to Liverpool....hardly what I would call a "flop".

Also the fact that Crouch wanted to come here, yet the board decided to invest in off field ventures.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]I know I''m not in the gang chaps, but this is ridiculous. Under the thread "worst manager of the decade" you are all arguing about Nigel Worthington? Promotion-to-the-premiership gaining Nigel Worthington? Not Grant, nor Gunn or Blarney? Are you all bonkers?[/quote]

Not only that but he did it while being handicapped by the "Devious Duo". The two control freaks who were intent on letting the club spiral into oblivion. This background surely makes him the best manager at any club of all time and not our worst of the decade[:S]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]I know I''m not in the gang chaps, but this is ridiculous. Under the thread "worst manager of the decade" you are all arguing about Nigel Worthington? Promotion-to-the-premiership gaining Nigel Worthington? Not Grant, nor Gunn or Blarney? Are you all bonkers?[/quote]

Not only that but he did it while being handicapped by the "Devious Duo". The two control freaks who were intent on letting the club spiral into oblivion. This background surely makes him the best manager at any club of all time and not our worst of the decade[:S]

[/quote]

Got to be Paul Lambert....worst manager I have seen in 45 years of watching Norwich...surely no other club would ever want him......(fingers crossed)