Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

Whaley Or The Money? (The Continuing Saga of the Cracked Diamond)

Money - Unless he does come back and show some signs of improvement, I would gladly hold the door open for him to leave.

I tihnk it is important to highlight that Martin played on the wing and scored goals for Luton last year.

If we are looking into the debate of if this would work, I would put out this midfield and front line with McNamee in it...

Martin Smith/Hughes Russell McNamee

Hoolahan

Holt

What I don''t understand is Shyster thinking we struggled to break down Yeovil... was I listening to a different Norwich game because I thought we scored 3 goals???

It was sh!te defending which cost us Saturday, not our ability to break down our opponents.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

You''ve confused me a little here Shyster. I always thought your main objection to the diamond was that we were too predictable in attack and that as Winter takes hold we will be unable to pass our way through the middle of teams. Whilst I don''t necessarily agree with that opinion I can see where you''re coming from. Are you know suggesting that it makes us more vulnerable defensively as well or am I missing the point you''re trying to make?

We scored three goals away from home on Saturday which should be ample to win any game. I can''t see how the second half of ''Plan B'' (having two pacy wingers at our disposal) would have improved our chances of stopping Yeovil from scoring which seems to have been the reason we dropped two points.

[/quote]

Bloody hell, Shack, this is football not Quantum f*cking Physics - the questions you pose are pretty much answered within my initial post and throughout the entire thread, so I''m not prepared to waste my time boring others with abridged text in order to make things even more simplistic for you to understand.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

You''ve confused me a little here Shyster. I always thought your main objection to the diamond was that we were too predictable in attack and that as Winter takes hold we will be unable to pass our way through the middle of teams. Whilst I don''t necessarily agree with that opinion I can see where you''re coming from. Are you know suggesting that it makes us more vulnerable defensively as well or am I missing the point you''re trying to make?

We scored three goals away from home on Saturday which should be ample to win any game. I can''t see how the second half of ''Plan B'' (having two pacy wingers at our disposal) would have improved our chances of stopping Yeovil from scoring which seems to have been the reason we dropped two points.

[/quote]

Bloody hell, Shack, this is football not Quantum f*cking Physics - the questions you pose are pretty much answered within my initial post and throughout the entire thread, so I''m not prepared to waste my time boring others with abridged text in order to make things even more simplistic for you to understand.[/quote]Cop out.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Bloody hell, Shack, this is football not Quantum f*cking Physics - the questions you pose are pretty much answered within my initial post and throughout the entire thread, so I''m not prepared to waste my time boring others with abridged text in order to make things even more simplistic for you to understand.[/quote]Cop out.[/quote]I''m not surprised [;)]I''m not sure that Shyster has ever answered a question I''ve posed regarding tactics. But you can be sure that he''ll refer to my lack of footballing knowledge next time he bangs on about this subject [:D]