Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If we sell Holt in January.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Also Lamberts comments on not selling anyone today, may I fear, have put him into a situation to clash with the board.[/quote]

Why?

I cannot believe this thread is still rumbling on. Yes January will make clear what the boards intentions for the club are but whatever happens we have to make do. In an ideal world we sell the misfits and replace with real quality but we will have to accept what happens and get on with it.

Why speculate on something that hasn''t happened yet and that hasn''t even got any basis for debate?

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Also Lamberts comments on not selling anyone today, may I fear, have put him into a situation to clash with the board.[/quote]

Why?

I cannot believe this thread is still rumbling on. Yes January will make clear what the boards intentions for the club are but whatever happens we have to make do. In an ideal world we sell the misfits and replace with real quality but we will have to accept what happens and get on with it.

Why speculate on something that hasn''t happened yet and that hasn''t even got any basis for debate?

[/quote]It''s only "rumbling on" because Mr Wizard keeps bumping it every morning.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Why?

[/quote]

It''s only "rumbling on" because Mr Wizard keeps bumping it every morning.
[/quote]

Which you keep replying to![:S]