Sign in to follow this  
farley

Is it............

..............a prerequisite to be a complete, chromosone lacking yokel idiot to either call or text in?Gunn''s a better manager as he won 4-0 at Yeovil in the league cup!!!?????? I honestly despair at the lack of intelect on show.Also, why do people not think through what they are going to say? And how many times do people have to be told to turn their radio off!AAAGGGHHHHH!!!! [:@]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think that was a wind-up.[/quote]Then I stand corrected.I don''t know why I listen, but it''s like Crack. you know its bad for you but you can''t help using![;)]

Its like Eastenders isnt it ?People watch that to realise that thier pityfull life is not half as bad as some loser in Walfffemstoe LaaandanWe listen to Canary call and thinkJeez thank god im not that inbred or a binner !!

Think you will find there is a good hardcore set of Pranksters around Naaarfolk as well who enjoy to phone and say something like"Alright Neeeallll Gunnys boys did well dint they ?"This then gets rounds of aplauses and kudos in the pub later, cos fat Dave called Canary Call earlier for " a laugh"

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think that was a wind-up.
[/quote]

How can you tell? does it have a different crackle, I''ve never heard one?

I liked the guy who came on and said he was proud of everyone from the ballboys to Delia ( not as conciselyas that obviously)

He began with a totally incomprehensive ramble about watching England in 1966.

We later learned that he had only been going ton the Carra for 3 years, and only then becuase his son "had won tickets to Carrow Road at Morrisons"

Now I am Norfolk born and bred and proud of it,but sometimes, just sometimes I wonder about some of my county brethren.

Good thing is I have worked all over the country and know its not just us, there are wassocks everywhere.

[quote user="farley"]..............a prerequisite to be a complete, chromosone lacking yokel idiot to either call or text in?
Gunn''s a better manager as he won 4-0 at Yeovil in the league cup!!!?????? I honestly despair at the lack of intelect on show.
Also, why do people not think through what they are going to say? And how many times do people have to be told to turn their radio off!
AAAGGGHHHHH!!!! [:@]

[/quote]

Was his name Bob by any chance??  I dont bother with Canary call unless Im in the car...it makes my ears bleed......