Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

This seems very late in the day

From this story on the front page: http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED26%20Oct%202009%2009%3A52%3A10%3A860

"The match is due to be played on the weekend of November 7/8 and there is a strong possibility it could be chosen as the live TV game, but the host club has until a week on Wednesday to sort out their arrangements."

That would leave 2 or 3 games before the match is due to be played! Surely it must be this Wednesday, 28th October?

[quote user="Matt Juler"]From this story on the front page: http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED26%20Oct%202009%2009%3A52%3A10%3A860

"The match is due to be played on the weekend of November 7/8 and there is a strong possibility it could be chosen as the live TV game, but the host club has until a week on Wednesday to sort out their arrangements."

That would leave 2 or 3 games before the match is due to be played! Surely it must be this Wednesday, 28th October?[/quote]

thats exactly what i thought when i read it. surely we would need atleast 10 days notice to sort out tickets etc.

Rules say they have to meet with FA/police etc within 3 days of the draw to discuss where match to be held. I would be amazed if they then have a further week/8 days to decide. They will decide in next 2 days.