Sign in to follow this  
SS

Delia's Plane?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Every single penny she has should be put into the club, she is allowed no life outside the club and must live in a run down flat so more money is available to Lambert[/quote]

Okay, as long as its understood![;)]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]As a couple of the more sensible members have said, Norwich Airport is home to an "air taxi" or two. The Directors probably pre-book this for the whole season possibly negotiating some type of deal on it?[/quote]

trust me - she charters her plane from ''skydrift air charter'' based at the airport.. she doesnt charter anywhere near as many as she did. really funny as MWJ got the hump when they stopped him smoking in the aircraft!!

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]As a couple of the more sensible members have said, Norwich Airport is home to an "air taxi" or two. The Directors probably pre-book this for the whole season possibly negotiating some type of deal on it?[/quote]

trust me - she charters her plane from ''skydrift air charter'' based at the airport.. she doesnt charter anywhere near as many as she did. really funny as MWJ got the hump when they stopped him smoking in the aircraft!!

[/quote]How much does it cost to charter one of those?

[quote user="SS"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]How much does it cost to charter one of those?[/quote]Hang on a minute, I think we''re missing the most important thing in Mustachio''s post - we have sensible members on this board? BAN THEM!!! SENSIBLES OUT!!! [A]

[quote user="SS"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

How much does it cost to charter one of those?
[/quote]

well normally a day would be anything up to £10k.