Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Chant in Barclay

I sit in Block D Lower Barclay and regurlaly (sp?) here the chants of were the barclay and the reply from the snakepit. It''s all great fun. I was wondering as the snake pit always fail we should start a chant in the barclay such as were the D block to the same tune as it will keep up the atmosphere and will be good fun. Your suggestions ?

Not very original though. How about the barclay and snakepit join in together for once and really get the ground rocking. Have to admit that i have been a bit dissappointed with the chants so far thgis season, nothing very origibal and why when the crowd is announced do we have to hear/sing "whats it like to see a crowd", muct be one of the most unoriginal chants ever!!!!!

''were the barclay'' ?

What''s happened to them ?

Didn''t know they had changed the Barclay,

Still, you live and learn I suppose.

[quote user="City1st"]''were the barclay'' ?

What''s happened to them ?

Didn''t know they had changed the Barclay,

Still, you live and learn I suppose.[/quote]you''re a wity man. i think the barclay and snakepit chants are just dull. banter with the away fans is better

wity man ?

How do you know what sex or skin colour I am ?

Which poster are you above, besides the one you used to describe me ?

yep, the we''re the barclay and snakepit, yawn, is so tedious. I wish the snakepitters would lose the chip on their shoulder and the barclay would sing up like the old days and and all muck in together. People say it creates atmosphere but rivallry between our own fans is a bit irritating i think

[quote user="DGC"]yep, the we''re the barclay and snakepit, yawn, is so tedious. I wish the snakepitters would lose the chip on their shoulder and the barclay would sing up like the old days and and all muck in together. People say it creates atmosphere but rivallry between our own fans is a bit irritating i think[/quote]spot on [Y]