Sign in to follow this  
G

Chris Martin.

Everyone must have heard about the accident in Worlingham involving 8 kids. One of the boys injured in the accident was visited by Chris Martin and his mum for a couple of hours. Playing fifa, chatting. This shows how much Martin has matured and changed. A good change for the club and himself. [:D]

Its great to see that Chrissy has turned himself round, good form on the pitch, and now off it as well, he always looked like a good player, but his conduct away from the field let him down.

I think that season at Luton did him the world of good, and matured him as a player and a person, and now we are getting the benefits on the pitch, its great to see the club being active in the community.

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]

Its great to see that Chrissy has turned himself round, good form on the pitch, and now off it as well, he always looked like a good player, but his conduct away from the field let him down.

I think that season at Luton did him the world of good, and matured him as a player and a person, and now we are getting the benefits on the pitch, its great to see the club being active in the community.

[/quote]

I don''t think it had anything to do with the club, he is from Beccles. They asked Chris mum and they both went to see the boy. It is great to see he is in good form on the pitch and getting involved with the community, just hope it doesn''t change if his form dips.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="B-Block Yella"]

[/quote]

I don''t think it had anything to do with the club, he is from Beccles. They asked Chris mum and they both went to see the boy. It is great to see he is in good form on the pitch and getting involved with the community, just hope it doesn''t change if his form dips.

[/quote]

It must have a little to do with the club.  If he was not a member of NCFC, it is not likely his mom would have been asked to bring her boy to see the injured kid.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="B-Block Yella"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It must have a little to do with the club.  If he was not a member of NCFC, it is not likely his mom would have been asked to bring her boy to see the injured kid.

[/quote]

Well if he didn''t play for a football team then no he wouldn''t have gone to see the kid but they didn''t phone the club and ask for a player.