Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Good game overall?

We can take many positives and negatives out of this can''t we?

Firstly there is the fact we outplayed them for 3/4s of the game,

a negative from that, is we only managed to produce one goal, and only one or two really decent chances.

Another thing that really really annoys me is the fact we don''t score from corners...we have Holt, Doc, Askou, then players like Semmy, Rusty and Hughes who could all get the ball on there heads as well, we just don''t do it.

the defence had to deal with some good football at times, and did let them through a bit too much...

and again there was the slight hint of players fading out, Holt, Martin and Hoolahan, all seemed to be kept out of the game much more in the second half (or at least they couldn''t produce too much).

But the work ethic is there, and atm i think we are still 2nd or 3rd best team in the league :D OTBC

I dont care if it was a good game. They did not even deserve a point. I was ready to be ''slightly'' annoyed that we hadn''t managed to snatch the win, then they actually managed it ... [:@]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

I dont care if it was a good game. They did not even deserve a point. I was ready to be ''slightly'' annoyed that we hadn''t managed to snatch the win, then they actually managed it ... [:@]

[/quote]

Sman dont worry if we play like that week in week out well be top 2.

they are the best team in the league...thats what they should be doing, we are still going to go up, mainly because all the other teams are soo poor....

i reckon after that we have a good case for best team in the league, were playing well need to get in the habbit of winning games we dont deserve to like leeds have thats what sorts out the champions from play offs.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]I think you need to remember - just a game. Yes, it was frustrating but the performance was good and we have to take comfort from that.