Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Loan Rules - J Johnason

Does anyone know whether we can still get loans in when the transfer window is firmly shut??

I only ask, because in the Evening Standard (London) last night it said that Curbishley had told Graeme Stuart & J Johnanson to forget about wanting to out on loan to the Binners & Canaries & get on with winning a place in the first team.

Perhaps all is not over yet.......

from what I can gain from searching round... the transfer window rules out any premiership clubs taking in players by sale or loan.. we can sell or loan players out to non prem clubs. Last season Wolves took flapper marshall on loan outside the window,but had to get special permission from the FA as they had a goalkeeping shortage due to injury.. and when they did get Marshall they still had a shortage

The only ones we can bring in while the window is shut are those that are free agents ..out of contract....

Hey Para'' hope ur buzzin.No loan''s til Jan'' i''m afraid, although the Sc**mers could, as the Window only aplies to Prem CLubs (hence we are allowed to sell Malky to Cov).Say Hi to all in the Capital, I''m currently off work due to Injury and Flu.

Cheers Canaria Glorificia,

Hope you get better soon buddy!

Good to have you active on the board!

Keep the faith (as we are all supposedly supposed to say!)