Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

Slating the Doc- SHUT UP.

Viva, I think the problem with the language was, yes he may have told you to "f**k off" but retaliating by calling him a "c**t" instead of just ignoring people like that is what''s totally out of order. Just report it to Pete or someone and ignore him. :)

Back on topic though... I do agree with your comments mate about continuity and that the likes of Gill, Nelson and Theo deserve another chance to show what they can bring to the team. I think the only problem everyone including me has with Doherty is that he HAS had the past 3 or 4 years as a first team regular and still makes more errors than he makes match changing/winning contributions, whether that be by a goal or by a great goal saving tackle. He is by no means the "worst defender in Norwich history" but he''s by no means up there with the good ones...

Agree with you 100% Mastoola. Respect is a two way thing and sadly there isn''t a great deal of it going around on this message board anymore.

Libra, however extreme you think peoples views are, and however strongly you disagree with them, you''re just as bad as those you criticise by calling them everyname under the sun and telling them to shut up. Just accept that just because people don''t share the same views as you doesn''t mean they aren''t sometimes right.

Here endeth my sermon!