Sign in to follow this  
BBFF

Fans Groups?

The NCFC Board met with representative of various fans groups on 4th August at Carrow Road. There was a long thread about it which was started by LQ.

In Saturday''s EDP there was an article saying between the Col U disaster and Uncle Fester''s sacking the board spoke to the Cockerney Canaries saying, ''they''ll stand by Gunn''.Then McNally declared it was a unanimous decision to boot Gunn. Moral of the story... waste of time, because they have a habit of bullshiitting

And you think that the NCFC Board will say that they don''t have confidence in Gunn (or whover the manager is) at a public meeting? Of course they''ll back the manager - they have to.

For what it''s worth, and I know I''ll sound like a scratched record here, I beleive it was what went on at Yeovil was the final straw for NCFC with regard to Gunn.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

And you think that the NCFC Board will say that they don''t have confidence in Gunn (or whover the manager is) at a public meeting? Of course they''ll back the manager - they have to.

For what it''s worth, and I know I''ll sound like a scratched record here, I beleive it was what went on at Yeovil was the final straw for NCFC with regard to Gunn.

[/quote]It''s not that simple,  why give the fans the lip service on backing the manager blah blah blah, when according to McNally he''d already got the chop.  It makes everyone look prize planks. It''s water under the bridge now I guess.