Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Edward

Its going to get worse....

before it gets better. I can see us keeping up this ''diabolical'' performance up, until things are sorted off the field. The manager obviously needs to go, i dont think at the moment, theres a case for him to stay, he couldnt manage a bunch of kids, let alone fully grown men. Delia also needs to get out of this club, im not saying her whole reign was disasterous, but shes gone as far as she can go, and needs to be removed from the club. The fans all need to be pushing for the same things, behind the same manager, for passionate players who want to be here, and need to be 100% behind every member of staff from the dugout to the board room. And this wont be achieved untill Mr Gunn and Miss Smith are axed.

So be prepared for things to get worse, thats all i can say,

On The Ball City x

After yesterday I believe that we could be the next Luton Town.

We have a majority shareholder that is NOT looking to sell the club, but who will also NOT put any more money into the club; whilst also saying that she would happily watch football in the Blue Square Premier.

From the horses mouth, she pretty much says that she will be here no matter what happens. She will kill this club.

As for the idiots criticising the Carrow 2. I hope that more people have their courage if things continue.

I will be one of the first throwing bricks at the Carrow Road windows if we look like slipping down the leagues. If thats what it takes then thats what it takes.

This is as low as the fans will tolerate, including me. It wont just be lower gates, I can feel a riot brewing.

A forced sale is the only option that we have. The only people that can force a sale is the fans.

The club have Archant on board, they have NCISA on board (both literally), they have that big earred MP on board. The only people that can take action are the fans.

Vigilantes? GOOD.

I agree with you in saying that the fans have got to take action. I wasnt a avid Norwich City fan when the whole trouble with Chase happened because of my age, and i was hoping that was something i would never have to experience. But its looking more and more likely. The way this club is run is a joke, it cant go on, or we will become Luton, just like you said. Things have got to change now, not before its too late.

On the ball city

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]After yesterday I believe that we could be the next Luton Town. We have a majority shareholder that is NOT looking to sell the club, but who will also NOT put any more money into the club; whilst also saying that she would happily watch football in the Blue Square Premier. From the horses mouth, she pretty much says that she will be here no matter what happens. She will kill this club. As for the idiots criticising the Carrow 2. I hope that more people have their courage if things continue. I will be one of the first throwing bricks at the Carrow Road windows if we look like slipping down the leagues. If thats what it takes then thats what it takes. This is as low as the fans will tolerate, including me. It wont just be lower gates, I can feel a riot brewing. A forced sale is the only option that we have. The only people that can force a sale is the fans. The club have Archant on board, they have NCISA on board (both literally), they have that big earred MP on board. The only people that can take action are the fans. Vigilantes? GOOD.[/quote]

Go on, organise the riot stuff Juan.  We''ll be right there with you!

(Not necessarily on your side) but we will be right there with you.

Bring it on!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]After yesterday I believe that we could be the next Luton Town. We have a majority shareholder that is NOT looking to sell the club, but who will also NOT put any more money into the club; whilst also saying that she would happily watch football in the Blue Square Premier. From the horses mouth, she pretty much says that she will be here no matter what happens. She will kill this club. As for the idiots criticising the Carrow 2. I hope that more people have their courage if things continue. I will be one of the first throwing bricks at the Carrow Road windows if we look like slipping down the leagues. If thats what it takes then thats what it takes. This is as low as the fans will tolerate, including me. It wont just be lower gates, I can feel a riot brewing. A forced sale is the only option that we have. The only people that can force a sale is the fans. The club have Archant on board, they have NCISA on board (both literally), they have that big earred MP on board. The only people that can take action are the fans. Vigilantes? GOOD.[/quote]

Go on, organise the riot stuff Juan.  We''ll be right there with you!

(Not necessarily on your side) but we will be right there with you.

Bring it on!

[/quote]

PS: your post saved by Her Majesty''s Norfolk Police just in case you do start "throwing bricks at the Carrow Road windows".

Bring it on![:D]