Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

ATO Chris Lakey......

Can you see what your stupid story and interview with Gunn about Hoolahan has started now. All the rubbish stories and they are utter rubbish, about Hoolahan moving to Palace and now Leeds too. Next time think what your writing!

Gunn shouldn''t have the stupidity to standing the story up.

Quote from the story attributed to Gunn reads, "I have got worries about hanging onto him".

Lakey is paid to ask questions.  He is employed to sell papers.

Whilst he''s asked a telling question of Gunn to get the story he is looking for, Gunn should have used a bit more experience, and simply said, "We have had no interest".

No, of course they don''t read the edp or pinkun. But what you will find happen is the story will be picked up by other papers and media. I have seen this now on several independant internet sites i.e sky sports etc. This was all started by Chris bloody Lakey!

I have to agree with you..... fancy talking up transfers when we don''t want that player to leave, and especially as there has been no previous interest shown!

[8o|]

Calm down, calm down.

Wes isn''t going to be leaving and especially not due to this article.

Chris Lakey is a journalist, not the Norwich City PR department. He''s paid to report what Gunny says. If Wes is brilliant on Saturday presumably your logic dictates that Lakey shouldn''t report it in case it alerts other clubs?

Good players attract attention and someone may well try to buy him at some point this season. It''s then up to the club and the player as to what happens next, but he won''t go because of Lakey''s story, which, in any case, was hardly along the lines of "Hoolahan up for grabs" was it?

Didn''t Hoolahan come out and say under no circumstances did he want to go anywhere? I know it may not stand for much but I''m sure he said so himself.

As for attacking Lakey... He''s a journalist, he''s paid to ask questions, if Gunn doesn''t want people knowing things all he has to do is not talk about them. He kept his mouth shut about the Maric thing until it was sealed so perhaps Gunn doesn''t feel it''s an issue to answer that question honestly.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Can you see what your stupid story and interview with Gunn about Hoolahan has started now. All the rubbish stories and they are utter rubbish, about Hoolahan moving to Palace and now Leeds too. Next time think what your writing![/quote]

Do you live in some parrallel existance surrounded by strawberry`s and chocolate eggs?

[quote user="colneycanary"]Can you see what your stupid story and interview with Gunn about Hoolahan has started now. All the rubbish stories and they are utter rubbish, about Hoolahan moving to Palace and now Leeds too. Next time think what your writing![/quote]

And they say I''m potty![:S]