Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

John Deehan at County-Forest game saturday

A County friend of mine says he sat near John Deehan at the game, seeing as we''re not in the same division as either side he must have been looking at a player. Any ideas who it could be?

Would love that to be true but he''s out of our league, literally and financially. Would think the County players will be closer to the mark!

Nathan Tyson would be useful - if we can manage to get Forest interested in taking Rusty off our hands, it could be a nice & convenient swap deal in the offing... [just a speculative thought...]

[quote user="Canary02 III"]I''d swap Rusty for half a curly wurly and a packet of felt tips, let alone Nathan Tyson.[/quote]

Well, likewise. Or maybe a flannel and a colouring-in book too. (The curly wurly is likely to make your face messy, and graffiti is bad, m''kay).

[quote user="mrdi"]

[quote user="Canary02 III"]I''d swap Rusty for half a curly wurly and a packet of felt tips, let alone Nathan Tyson.[/quote]

Well, likewise. Or maybe a flannel and a colouring-in book too. (The curly wurly is likely to make your face messy, and graffiti is bad, m''kay).

[/quote]

I''m taking all this down and faxing the proposal to Billy Davies as we speak...

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="mrdi"]

[/quote]

I''m taking all this down and faxing the proposal to Billy Davies as we speak...

[/quote]

Sorry, we bartered down from Nathan Tyson didn''t we?

I''ll fax the pick''n''mix counter at Morrisons instead...

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="mrdi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Might be worth underlining/bold typing the word HALF a Curly Wurly - we''re not interested in a WHOLE one, as (being a nice family club) we wouldn''t want to take the Mickey out of Mr Davies, would we?

[quote user="mrdi"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="mrdi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Might be worth underlining/bold typing the word HALF a Curly Wurly - we''re not interested in a WHOLE one, as (being a nice family club) we wouldn''t want to take the Mickey out of Mr Davies, would we?

[/quote]

We might be able to loan a whole one though? Should I ask Billy about a loan?

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="mrdi"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="mrdi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We might be able to loan a whole one though? Should I ask Billy about a loan?

[/quote]

Dunno, he might insist on getting a return on that extra half - like getting Jamie Cureton on loan for the season, or something. Might be risky to leave our reserve team a striker light.