Sign in to follow this  
GenerationA47

Norwich = Ips*i* ?

I know they''re only points for discussion, but it''s amusing to see two topic titles with the same mathematically impossible format - thought I''d add one for a laugh.  Ha ha.  So funny, aren''t I.

(Disclaimer: Just to stress that the title of this post has no basis in fact, or even in opinion for that matter...)

Aren''t I clever, I see your point. There are two threads with an = sign in them.

1.2 million = 2.4 million and a similar one James = Green.

Boy, you must be short of other stimulation!!

Am I getting the hang of this Anderz?  Black is white, white is black...and, er, ''we are top of the league, say we are top of the league''!!!

[quote]Am I getting the hang of this Anderz? Black is white, white is black...and, er, ''we are top of the league, say we are top of the league''!!![/quote]

First prize to Susie for going one step further & totally comprehending the point! 

Booby prize to Ayrton for not going beyond step 1 (& finding solace in denigration!) 

And a pint of whatever it is I''d been on to everyone else; collect your prizes at the next Berkshire orgy (12.45, 23rd October, 3 Guineas, Reading)...

Suzi, give us a chance, I said the mist was clearing, not cleared. In reply to your posting, I think black as being more of a mauvey yellow colour whilst white is a salmony turquoise. Unfortunately, we''re STILL not top of the Premiership yet, the mist has cleared enough for me to make that anomaly out. 

And where does one acquire these 1/2''s of whatever the original poster was on when he posted..?

Whaaaahhheeeyyy!  When do I get to claim my kiss, Generation A47?!!!!!

Are there going to be any more competitions like this one?  This is better than winning money!!!!!!

Don''t think my landlord would take kindly to me paying my rent in kisses, he looks like Yoda without the greeness. So can we have competitions like this again where we''re aiming for cold hard cash..? Go on, you know you want to... And what''s this about an orgy? Has this site turned into a place to arrange such events via? I noticed the other day references to ''dogging'', whatever that means?!? *cheeky grin* I trust normal service will be resumed soon..?!?! (or is THIS the new, normal service..?)

The mist was merely concealing the modest observation that in football supporting life, as in ordinary life but even more so, we do love to jump the gun and draw superbly interesting conclusions from the most neutral of premises.  I had never seen such arguments expressed so beautifully and concisely before as in that pair of juxtaposed formulae (blatant inequalities expressed as equalities), so I was greatly inspired to create my own logical nightmare & share it with you.  OK, it wasn''t exactly a shining pearl of wisdom!  As people have pointed out very recently, we''re just here for some measured discussion & maybe a few laughs, right?!

[quote]Whaaaahhheeeyyy! When do I get to claim my kiss, Generation A47?!!!!! Are there going to be any more competitions like this one? This is better than winning money!!!!!![/quote]

Steady on!  How do you know I''m not a Joe Royle lookalike with halitosis? 

Can I please also point out, to avoid any potential confusion at this point, that the booby prize is certainly not by implication a tonguing from me!

OTBC - still hanging on in there (or thereabouts)