Sign in to follow this  
super canary

we will walk league one!

[quote user="super canary"]ive had a premonition.city champions with a record points tally and goals scored.go through the season unbeaten,with perhaps the odd couple of draws thrown in.gunn receives an amazing ten consecutive manager of the month awards.believe with me people,look into the eyes,not around the eyes,look into the eyes!!! the futures bright,the future is yellow and green!(unless we have to play in the away kit,then the future is whatever that colour is,which i forget)!![/quote]

Remaining silent might make people think of you as a fool, coming out with a paragraph like that might give them proof.

[quote user="we8wba"]hmmm.....didnt leeds, forest both think they''ll walk league one[/quote]Hmmm...didnt i think you were a complete prat? Oh..yes i did.

[quote user="super canary"]ive had a premonition.city champions with a record points tally and goals scored.go through the season unbeaten,with perhaps the odd couple of draws thrown in.gunn receives an amazing ten consecutive manager of the month awards.believe with me people,look into the eyes,not around the eyes,look into the eyes!!! the futures bright,the future is yellow and green!(unless we have to play in the away kit,then the future is whatever that colour is,which i forget)!![/quote]

There-there Delia, dear, it will be alright, take a seat, deep breath, Cup of cocoa?!

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="super canary"]

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]It never fails to stagger me that people cannot see irony.......[/quote]

indeed.there was  more than a hint of irony in what i wrote,just to see who is really behind a push for promotion and who is going into the new season with their minds made up that we wont be challenging.interesting to see.and thankyou those who didnt take the original post as too serious,you got what i meant!! we will,however,be going straight back up,i have no doubts!!

[/quote]

Okay, I shall start by apoligise for this post in advance, but I have OCD and cannot contain it any longer! [:S]

1) Please put a space after commas and full stops
2) Capitilise the first letter of the first word of a new sentence.

I know you''ll say I''m being picky and wasting my time, but I honestly can''t help myself. Even if you ignore me I still feel better for just saying something [:P][/quote]

I AGREE.    IS    THIS    BETTER   ?? OH,    AND   DOES   IT   REALLY   MATTER!??

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]It never fails to stagger me that people cannot see irony.......[/quote]

indeed.there was  more than a hint of irony in what i wrote,just to see who is really behind a push for promotion and who is going into the new season with their minds made up that we wont be challenging.interesting to see.and thankyou those who didnt take the original post as too serious,you got what i meant!! we will,however,be going straight back up,i have no doubts!!

[/quote]

Okay, I shall start by apoligise for this post in advance, but I have OCD and cannot contain it any longer! [:S]

I know you''ll say I''m being picky and wasting my time, but I honestly can''t help myself. Even if you ignore me I still feel better for just saying something [:P][/quote]

I have an OCD about spelling!

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"][quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]

I have an OCD about spelling!

[/quote]

SUBLIME...VINDICATION!!!

[/quote]Okay, I shall start by apoligise for this post in advance, but I have OCD and cannot contain it any longer! [:S] 1) Please put a space after commas and full stops 2) Capitilise the first letter of the first word of a new sentence.I know you''ll say I''m being picky and wasting my time, but I honestly can''t help myself. Even if you ignore me I still feel better for just saying something [:P][/quote]Not being rude, but do you ACTUALLY suffer from OCD or are you being pedantic?? I understand, because I can''t tolerate bad grammar either.Oh, you spelt "capitalise" incorrectly. By the way.Now, that''s irony.

What annoys me is that the FA are even bothering with the 2009-10 season

It would save everyone a lot of money in travelling to away grounds / policing etc if they just used your premonitions

We could be given 102 points to beat the record

Leeds and MK Dons might as well be relegated along with, say Southampton

I think you should get in touch with them pronto

i agree