Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Our defence

Hello everyone, of course I watched all Norwich games on TV and last two games LIVE inside the stadium, what I find out was, we were not the first time this season, when the opposition was doing a quick counterattack (Everton''s first goal), or the opposition had players ''run with the ball'' (Palace''s first goal, Arsenal''s first goal and Everton''s second goal), our defence was in completely in ''disorganization''!

There was liked absolutely no communication between each others about who will mark or follow who in the box, there were just only ''headless chicken'' running back to our own box!

It''s not really allow that happen in the Premiership, surely it''s what a relegated team will do. Is there someone, manager or the captain MUST response to that?

You are totally right.And it''s the manager''s responsibility, and then the coaching staff, and finally - the players.Come on Nigel, give them a ROLLOCKING and get it sorted.

[quote]You are totally right.And it''s the manager''s responsibility, and then the coaching staff, and finally - the players.Come on Nigel, give them a ROLLOCKING and get it sorted.[/quote]

Honestly I think the captain also should have something to do, alright Adam is quiet on the field but if you are a captain, you must need to talk to your teammates! I am not blaming him but he was another level player, not First Division now...