Sign in to follow this  
DGC

are people falling for the board's plan?

Perhaps someone could explain to me exactly what are the boards plan(s). They met 4 days after relegation to discuss several matters none of which seem to be football related. Apparantely one of the matters discussed was the loss of revenue from relegation one would have thought that this would have been planned several weeks ago in a well run club.

Another subject under discussion was the type of players required - how can a board decide what type of players it wants without having a manager?

There are reports daily in the papers of players that are being released from clubs and which managers are interested in them where are we trailing in their wake yet again.

If Gunn is not appointed manager (which I hope he is not) then another round of interviews will have to be conducted which will put us further behind teams in next seasons preparations.

Doncaster says we are held by some as an example of a well run club and which ever division we are in next season the future looks bright well from where I am sitting we are run by a bunch of amatuers and unless the managerial position is settled within the next few days the future is anything but bright and all of a sudden we are closer to the Conference than the Premiership.