Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Jade Goody's Uncle

Question.Her uncle is Graham TweedShe married Jack TweedIs that a coincidence or incest if you live in Scotland or something else?

That''s a bit like saying that since your dads name is Mr. stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse and your mums name is Mrs stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse it''s either a coincidence or incest.

[quote user="Buckethead"]That''s a bit like saying that since your dads name is Mr. stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse and your mums name is Mrs stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse it''s either a coincidence or incest.[/quote]

Hilarious [:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"]That''s a bit like saying that since your dads name is Mr. stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse and your mums name is Mrs stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse it''s either a coincidence or incest.[/quote]

Is that what that is, vitiligo? I thought the waiter had spilled plum sauce over him.

[quote user="Buckethead"]That''s a bit like saying that since your dads name is Mr. stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse and your mums name is Mrs stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse it''s either a coincidence or incest.[/quote]No it int, because Mrs XXXXX is a married named.  Tweed isn''t a most common nameShe married a Tweed (male family name)Her Uncle is Tweed,  Tweed was part of her family before she got married.If you don''t know Mr Bucket just say so, I genuinely curious.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I think you''ll find that it''s actually Jack Tweed''s Uncle.[/quote]Thanks ncfcstar I''ve just Scroogled it.  it came up as his Uncle not hers.

[quote user="stress makes Gunns vitiligo worse"]Thanks ncfcstar I''ve just Scroogled it.  it came up as his Uncle not hers.[/quote]You''ll now understand what I was angling at. Of course your mothers name wasn''t Mrs stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse until she married. [:)]