Sign in to follow this  
bobsuruncle2

why is the N+P so quiet??

Fearofambition: What a sweeping statement. What on earth is a "typical Norwich fan"? There are always some fans who prefer to sit and enjoy the game without being vocal and that''s their choice. For my part, I''m an errm... middle aged ... woman sitting in the N&P and me and those around me always sing out proud and have a bit of banter with the ref, every single home game. My money, commitment and passion is just as real as anyone else''s - we''re all there because of our love for the Club, no matter where we sit. I hardly thing these fans of other clubs think we''re "a laughing stock" because we let "reserved, polite and passionless" supporters (especially if they''re women, children and pensioners) join in. Honestly, don''t you realise how ridiculous you sound ....

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Silent protest against the board I reckon. [Y]
[/quote]

What a completely stupid thing to do!!  Don''t anyone ever think before they write stupid comments like this...

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]I sit in the N&P and often me and my friend are the only ones to be heard. It''s depressing, I often shout abuse at the ref, or opposing players. At the Watford game, a woman turned round and said it wasn''t appropriate, if it isn''t appropriate at a football match which I am incredibly passionate about, where is it appropriate?[/quote]

The only stand you aren''t allowed to use bad language in is the N&P stand so if you aren''t happy I suggest you use movers and shakers week to change your seats.

[quote user="Goony"]Fearofambition: What a sweeping statement. What on earth is a "typical Norwich fan"? There are always some fans who prefer to sit and enjoy the game without being vocal and that''s their choice. For my part, I''m an errm... middle aged ... woman sitting in the N&P and me and those around me always sing out proud and have a bit of banter with the ref, every single home game. My money, commitment and passion is just as real as anyone else''s - we''re all there because of our love for the Club, no matter where we sit. I hardly thing these fans of other clubs think we''re "a laughing stock" because we let "reserved, polite and passionless" supporters (especially if they''re women, children and pensioners) join in. Honestly, don''t you realise how ridiculous you sound ....[/quote]

At last, someone with sense, it''s rare on here.