Sign in to follow this  
0King Juan of SpainddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Worrying comments from Simon Charlton

Anyone hear Simon Charlton on Radio Roy last night? Asked whether he felt like our first win was a million miles away, he took the longest of breaths and said he couldn''t see where it was going to come from. I think he talks a lot of sense - he was spot on about defending too deep yesterday and us going missing in the middle of the park - but if even he can''t see a way out then I worry that the rest of the side already think we''re screwed?

[quote]and posts like this dont help much either.[/quote]

Get real "at Last"

peoples thoughts on a football forum do not affect the way a football team play and this footy forum is about peoples views

And being a season ticket holder   the thing i am dreading the most is that we go down and ip****t go up  and yesterdays game was more than a 6 pointer

For what it''s worth I think we are more likely to get the first win away from Carrow Road as there will be less pressure from the already jittery faithful to turn the players into nervous wrecks...and I don''t buy it for one minute that the players claim it wasn''t nerves yesterday that made them defend so deep after we scored.  There''s no other rational explanation for it that I can see.

I agree King. We were driving home and listening to Simon Charlton''s intelligent comments. Indeed, it was very worrying. It is obvious he feels that we lack one decent striker. He was lavish in his praise of Dickov and almost implied we should have been after him in the close season. (£100,000.00 signing on fee and who cares how much his wages were?)

It is obvious all of us are really sick after Saturday and for the first time I really fear for us retaining our place in the premiership next year. The class players in our team must be worrying when they see the likes of Hendo chosen before experienced team members.

No; Worthy has to hold his hands up and admit he has made some seriously bad decisions over the last few weeks, but overall it is not his fault. He knows who he wants but the board has failed to back him. At this stage of the season he cannot publicly criticise the board but I think the have ''done the dirty'' on him and I think the truth will come out within the next two months.

I have always advocated that our board has the ''Uriah Heep'' attitude ''being ever so ''umble'' with the Doomcaster utterings of ''we can''t afford anything unless the supporters cough up'' blah blah blah. Well folks it''s all coming home to roost.

I for one shall be at the shareholders meeting and will try to get answers on some mystery actions since June this year.

I know from personal experience this board does not like constructive criticism and reacts in a not too kindly way, but me and my chums will give it a go!

By the way; if any contributor on this board works for a company that allows a jumped accountant to talk to the press with such mononitous negativity every week and that company is a success please let me know. Why does Mr Doncaster come out with such gloom hours before an important game. It really is so frustrating.

With an intelligent man like Simon Charlton, he must read the mutterings of Doomcaster on a Friday or Saturday and despair. I know I do.

I guarantee one thing. If the nightmare becomes reality and the binners are promoted, their supporters will not have to wait for signings and when announced have to say '' Oh who is he?'' ''Who does he play for?'' etc etc.

I tell you all, it''s a bloody terrible experience living in Suffolk. These boys believe all that comes out of Portaloo Road. It''s crap but it makes them feel good. Crap comes out of Carrow Road but without the same result!!

Please, please don''t let''s have replies about Leeds, Ipswich et al. Noboby with similar opinions to mine are advocating anything like the risks that those clubs did.... and you damn well know it!

All those years to get back to the Premiership and we haven''t even given it a bit of a go.

If anyone on this message board thinks we are the smallest club in the league and are doing our best despite a terrible deficit, I suggest they go to a decent accountant, show them the clubs accounts and ask them what they think. They could be in for a shock and rather wish they were in the major shareholders shoes!

Olster

you are talking rubbish. Vibes on the board are reflected in the stands and this affects performances on the pitch.

Bury

The major shareholders shoes? She who has written off millions and millions of pounds in loans to the club and still gets moaned at for not writing off more?

How do u know she has written of the money she''s put in at last?  Even though we all have cause to be grateful to Delia personally I think the board have shown far to much prudence and to little ambition and as the season progresses the fans will become more disgruntled if we fail to get results. In football u are rated on your current performance not what u achieved in years gone by.

[quote]Olster you are talking rubbish. Vibes on the board are reflected in the stands and this affects performances on the pitch. Bury The major shareholders shoes? She who has written off millions and mi...[/quote]

Oh sorry "at last"  there is either 20,000+ people who come on the pinkun forum

or everyone who comes on here goes down to carrow road and tells all the people what has been said on here   he he  negative vibes are there already pink un forum or not

I should think that it does not take a genius to work out that every fan of Norwich is not too happy about how season looks like it is going to end up