Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

So much for being in debt!

Being somewhat bored in Morrisons today, while Mrs Wiz spent vast sums of my money, I perused todays edition of The East Anglian Daily Times (useless rag!) only to be sickened by the headline ''Blues Target Scowcroft''.

It would seem, reading further, that there is a bloody good chance that Scowcroft will return to Poorman Road very soon.

So that''s the secret, go £50 million in debt, pay your creditors back 5p in every pound, and end up 2nd in the championship, buying potentially good strikers.

Does''nt seem fair some how, does it?. 

I might be wrong but weren''t Leicester allowed to go into administration and then given some special dispensation to ''buy'' players who then helped them get back into the Prem?  Doesn''t seem a level playing field does it, but whenever has it been?  As I''ve said before it''s just ruining the game that the gulf between the haves and the have-nots , even just within the Prem, is getting wider and wider.

[quote]Being somewhat bored in Morrisons today, while Mrs Wiz spent vast sums of my money, I perused todays edition of The East Anglian Daily Times (useless rag!) only to be sickened by the headline ''Blues T...[/quote]

In a very similar part of the world (Norwich train station to be exact) I too picked up the EATD rag and was shocked to see the same story.  They do only want him on loan but I still wouldn''t have minded Scowcroft for us

[quote]In a very similar part of the world (Norwich train station to be exact) I too picked up the EATD rag and was shocked to see the same story. They do only want him on loan but I still wouldn''t have min...[/quote]

DD: Well Morrison''s in Lowestoft to be exact. But you''re right, I would have loved him here.

And Susie''s dead right, it ain''t a level playing field no more.

Maybe we should try and go squillions in debt, and get old Van Nistle Roy and Rooney.

Live now pay later, eh?. 

Just maybe Leicester still owe them money for him and cant pay it back any other way! I do know Leicester are in a real mess financially still!

I get the same feeling seeing Sheepshank''s smug face as I would if Father Christmas brought me a box set of Cliff Richard''s greatest ''hits''.

Having put so many local firms out of business by only paying five pence in the pound and continuing in business thanks to Norwich Union restructuring their debt on the stand, he tells the world he doesn''t know of a better run club. This weekend he proudly boasts that the club does not have to sell Darren Bent.

Last season we had the situation where Burnley, who pay their debts in full, were outbid by Ipswich for their own player Drissa Diallo.  As was said earlier, where is the fairness ?

ask yourself one question, how far up the FA''s arse is sheepshanks

the rest as they say is history

it''s not what you know in this life, it''s who you know

never mind, bfj and friends will cock it up big time in the new year