Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shirt

Comentary vs Plymouth?

Anyone else having trouble getting the comentary working? I know it doesn''t work on my mac but even the PC won''t do it now either it seems!Anyone know an alternative link?

Canaries World breaks every game.

Only other way is to listen on the radio, or read text commentary on the bbc/official site?

For the next game - what would happen if I just streamed the Canaries World Audio through Justin TV or the like? Probably get in trouble!

[quote user="AndyJR"]For the next game - what would happen if I just streamed the Canaries World Audio through Justin TV or the like? Probably get in trouble![/quote]You wouldn''t get in trouble, at worst your stream would be removed. I think they''d be more pissed off with the people streaming Sky Sports and the likes.

Typical. I''m hardly ever around during a match. I don''t live in Norfolk. They take my money every month and give me NOTHING for it. I''m really p*$$ed off.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Typical. I''m hardly ever around during a match. I don''t live in Norfolk. They take my money every month and give me NOTHING for it. I''m really p*$$ed off.[/quote]Ring up and complain?!

Cancelled my subscription now. I''m really not going to whaste my time talking to a muppet about a poor service when I can at least follow the match on text updates.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Cancelled my subscription now. I''m really not going to whaste my time talking to a muppet about a poor service when I can at least follow the match on text updates.[/quote]Good decision. It''s insane when the commentary isn''t even theirs anyway. - It''s the bbc''s!

Canaries World has been fantastic for me all season.  Listen to every game on it and have had no probs at all.  I have had some annoying times with it previously - but can''t fault the service this season. 

Great win today and on Tues - I''ve got my fingers and toes crossed.