Sign in to follow this  
cambscanary

Superstitions

I was sitting here today and went to make a cup of tea (a regular thing) anyway, as usual on match days i made my cuppa in my NCFC mug for good luck. Then i sat there and thought this is crap, it brings us no luck and whether i drink out of it today or not it''ll make no difference to our result tonight. As a result i''ve changed mugs and have not drunk out of it today so if we lose it''ll be ALL MY FAULT. Saying that, it hasn''t really worked for a few years now so maybe it really will have nothing to do with my mug!!!

You never know, if we win and then stay up i may have a brand new superstition to never drink out of the NCFC mug on match days??

Has anyone else got any stupid superstitions like this that have either stopped recently or increased in the vain hope that it changes out on pitch fortunes????

CambsCanary

I know this will sound silly, but, we haven''t won since someone nicked my lucky scarf from the LB bar, it was the one I wore all through our Europe capaign.  I am gutted [:(]

my friends little brother whilst we were in the premiership saw all of the wins, saw no loses and i think the only draw he went to was middlesborough 4-4.the only game he''s been to since then is sheffielf united this year