Sign in to follow this  
norwichyellow

Protest against board

[quote user="1st Wizard"]You don''t know the half of it!

You may well be right about protests, but my point was that the type of fan who would protest, does not go to City anymore............they''ve simply given up.[/quote]Quitters eh? [:^)]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]how about letting the muppets know how badly they have run our club, i cant believe the modern day city fan, this board have destroyed this club but lets not upset them, god give me strength.[/quote]

Me too Ricky, its unbeliveable...........I''d rather have Chase back, and thats saying something!

[/quote]

Well why don''t you all get off you ar*es and do something then?
Christ, how difficult is it to stand outside the main entrance shouting your head off? You''ll soon get a crown behind you, no problems!

Seriously, all those that want to protest, just turn up and do it. Don''t worry about the Old Bill, they will have to deal with it on the day.

Better that than continually moaning about it on here!

Wiz, didn''t you turn up at The Chase Out thing? Did you get an invite or did you just go with flow? I just got carried along with it all and before i knew it I was getting carted off by The Met.

And eventually the fat controller was gone.

See, how difficult is that?
[/quote]

Good point Andy, yes I did, but these days, plod has to have an invite too![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]how about letting the muppets know how badly they have run our club, i cant believe the modern day city fan, this board have destroyed this club but lets not upset them, god give me strength.[/quote]

Me too Ricky, its unbeliveable...........I''d rather have Chase back, and thats saying something!

[/quote]Well why don''t you all get off you ar*es and do something then?Christ, how difficult is it to stand outside the main entrance shouting your head off? You''ll soon get a crown behind you, no problems!Seriously, all those that want to protest, just turn up and do it. Don''t worry about the Old Bill, they will have to deal with it on the day.Better that than continually moaning about it on here!Wiz, didn''t you turn up at The Chase Out thing? Did you get an invite or did you just go with flow? I just got carried along with it all and before i knew it I was getting carted off by The Met.And eventually the fat controller was gone.See, how difficult is that?[/quote]

[/quote]And that''s where you lose the element of surprise. Just turn up and don''t tell them.If people don''t mind taking a collar then they can do what they like… I guess that would separate the ones that truly felt moved enough to do it and those that bang on about it on here!I''m being ironic Wiz (to a degree) but in reality, if people really felt that strongly, the last thing they would worry about is a charge for breach of the peace.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Christ, how difficult is it to stand outside the main entrance shouting your head off? You''ll soon get a crown behind you, no problems!

Seriously, all those that want to protest, just turn up and do it. Don''t worry about the Old Bill, they will have to deal with it on the day.

Wiz, didn''t you turn up at The Chase Out thing? Did you get an invite or did you just go with flow? I just got carried along with it all and before i knew it I was getting carted off by The Met.

[/quote]

[/quote]

And that''s where you lose the element of surprise. Just turn up and don''t tell them.

If people don''t mind taking a collar then they can do what they like… I guess that would separate the ones that truly felt moved enough to do it and those that bang on about it on here!

I''m being ironic Wiz (to a degree) but in reality, if people really felt that strongly, the last thing they would worry about is a charge for breach of the peace.
[/quote]

I don''t know Andy, what with the recession and everything, can people risk a criminal blotch on their CV?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Been there, done that, have the hoof prints Spat, back then, City fans had balls, whereas................[:|][/quote]GOD!! That bloody horse must have stood on them!! [:S][/quote]

That would account for them being cracked Is that were the expression knackered came from?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do they want to protest against the board too ? [^o)]