Sign in to follow this  
James Long

Nationwide Kit?????

Did anyone notice the kit that we were wearing on Wednesday afternoon(Malaysia Night) it looked like the d1 kit with the Nationwide sticker''s on em. Surely they had enough supply of the new version with the 1st division champions 2003-04 were enough in supply or some could of been delivered out there. It looked strange them playing in the Nationwide kit when we are premier league and could have had kits with the Premier league symbol to boost our profile in the Far East.

funny enough so did i they sell the badges in the shops surly they could of stuck a few on before they set off or is it there not premier leauge till start of season?

We are Premier League and now earn millions, so lets chuck it about, never heard of being prudent, or is it a dirty word now were big time charlies.

They haven''t been done yet. they aren''t being sold yet for another few days so thats probably why they didn''t have them. i know this because i''ve already got my new kit, and i tried to get one. (by the way, it isn''t actually a 2-tone green. it''s just one light green with black stripes close together to make it look like a 2-tone green. clever hey!)

Not sure all of them but what I saw inside the stadium was, some of the shirt in Nationwide style number and some of them with Premiership style of number. AS I know the EPL name and number will go to be change this season so they may not have the new stock in yet.

Don''t worry, Malaysia loved Norwich City! :)