Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Pape Diop to Portsmouth!!

According to the Independant! Now, I know we had this debate a while ago but I''ve forgotten already- Is Pape Bouba Diop the one who was on loan for us and got sent home in disgrace after spitting at QPR fans?

Him in the Premiership.... Hope he''s improved a lot!

Pape Bouba is not the one we had, it seems that Pape Diop is the John Smith of Senegal, there were two Pape Diops in their world cup squad and neither were the player we had.

I think pape bouba diop was the one who scored a good goal in the last world cup.

OTBC

Not the same guy. If you recall, Senegal''s last world cup team had about 4 Pape diops... none of which were our bloke.. I remember that game.. he tore QPR apart and should have had a couple of penalties.. qpr were giving him dogs abuse saying he was diving.. some fat lump from norfolk qpr supporters club went to the police when he reacted to it all.. they even published a pic of him and his missus in the Evening News.. Hated QPR ever since.

The Pape Diop we had does play 4 the senegalese national team. It is Pape Malick Diop. Papa Bouba Diop is a different 1 who scored the winner against France.

Go to http://www.soccerbase.com/ and search for Pape Diop and Players, and follow the three links to see more.