Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

Ched Evans

Have read and heard that teams like cardiff and celtic have had bids of 1.2 million accepted. I know we dont have much cash at the club but surely he is a player that we couldn''t lose money on . Surely 18 good months in the 1st team would see this kid worth 6 million plus .Lets do the maths

1.2 million  to man city over 12 months

120.000 sign on  and 78 weeks @£12.000 a week max £936.000 = 2.4 million ish

sell 6million    20% to man city   = 1.2 m

Profit  ish 2.4 million , that providing we only get 6 for him , chances are man city will want him back so would probably pay 12million and if we made it to the prem 20 million .

I agree delboy but as you will be aware, our board doesn''t do calculated risk investment.

That''s why we are where we are. If I we can just survive this season I just hope a sensible football enthusiast with a successful business background elbows this lot out.

Well I can dream can''t I

Money Wise , i think like a lot of people i want to know where all the money from the premier league went , along with 2 lots of parachute payments , money from the sale of , Green , Ashton , Etuhu, Francis, to name a few and have carrow road bursting with fans as always , what has happened

[quote user="delboycanary"]

Money Wise , i think like a lot of people i want to know where all the money from the premier league went , along with 2 lots of parachute payments , money from the sale of , Green , Ashton , Etuhu, Francis, to name a few and have carrow road bursting with fans as always , what has happened

[/quote]I think your question will remain rhetorical!