Sign in to follow this  
Pottsy

HAREWOOD

I wonder if West Ham sign Rebrov whether they woukd let Harewood go. I doubt very much he would stand for another season on the right wing and u would think Sheringham, Rebrov and Zamora would all expect to play up front.

Don''t bet against Worthy pulling it off. I think there must be a brainwashing machine at Colney, like in "Flash Gordon". You will sign for Norwich,You will sign for Norwich, You will sign for Norwich Mr Rooney......

I am expecting Worthy to pull off yet another masterstroke, and sign someone for the No9 shirt that none of us are expecting - so not Johansson, Scowcroft or Harewood, but someone completely surprising!

I was discussing this at lunch time - most of our signings come out of left field and are presented as done deals. Obviously this is harder as a prem club with the increased media attaention but I am sure Worthy is still working hard behind the scenes at players we havent even mentioned.

However if you are reading Worthy is Pennant still available at a knock down price?

OTBC