Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Is it time to feel positive again..........

Not posted for a while but feeling a bit more positive about things. I wasn''t really sure about Gunn being made manager as I thought it was rather short sighted and showed a lack of ambition but after thinking about it he deserves a chance. He has some good connnections and this seems to have been proven by the new signings he has made. Crook & Deehan will help him with his tactical inexperience and player management. If it all goes wrong we can change things at the end of the season, as long as we don''t get relegated.

I think tonight will be very tough and we will do very well to come away with anything, Molleneux has never been a happy place for us, I do remember being there and this chap proposed to his girlfriend on the pitch, very brummie type accent. Us Norwich lads were singing " Does she take it up the a*se" Very crude but very funny. I think we lost 1 nil but not a bad day out.

I have renewed my season ticket and amy looking forward to a title push next season!

i''d feel much more positive if we''d have gotten 7 points out the last 9, considering who we played.

Gunn''s tenure will be judged on his results and the new boys are unproven right now. Best of luck to Gunny and the team, they''ll certainly need it tonight.

otbc

Good on you Yellow!

I share your feelings ''bout Gunn, but i''m bloody glad we''re rid of Rodent! For the game tonight I''m hoping for a point, but to be truthfull I can''t see us getting anything... But we haven''t had that spot of luck of late, maybe we''re due some tonight!