Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Done deals

What happened to them then, people on here claiming to know the Lita deal was done when he first arrived, and claims of Carl Moore stepping in to secure his signature, I say to those people Shut your Traps,if you know nothing keep it to yourself,  you only make yourselfs bigger pratts than you really are.

Pete, weren''t you the person who said that Harry Redknapp wants to take him to Spurs?

I think it''s a lot more likely he''ll sign for Norwich than it is he''ll sign for Spurs.

[quote user="GJP"]

Pete, weren''t you the person who said that Harry Redknapp wants to take him to Spurs?

I think it''s a lot more likely he''ll sign for Norwich than it is he''ll sign for Spurs.

[/quote]

Yes I did say a friend of mine who is a Spurs fan tell me when I was at the rememberance parade that Harry wanted him, My words were he was haveing Lita and Marshall watched, nothing about a done deal there, If we have a done deal for Lita why is the best option a loan then, I can see the sence in loaning out a player for the rest of the season and then say bye bye for nothing.      

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

Yes I did say a friend of mine who is a Spurs fan tell me when I was at the rememberance parade that Harry wanted him, My words were he was haveing Lita and Marshall watched, nothing about a done deal there, If we have a done deal for Lita why is the best option a loan then, I can see the sence in loaning out a player for the rest of the season and then say bye bye for nothing.      

[/quote]

"Lita will not go to QPR, as Spurs will jump in, Harry wants him."

Seems like you''re pretty much telling us he''s off to Spurs.

Just out of interest, if your friend told you Spurs were watching Jamie Cureton would you believe them? Or how about Cristiano Ronaldo?

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Lita will not go to QPR, as Spurs will jump in, Harry wants him."

Seems like you''re pretty much telling us he''s off to Spurs.

Just out of interest, if your friend told you Spurs were watching Jamie Cureton would you believe them? Or how about Cristiano Ronaldo?

[/quote]

yes again,my friend did say that, but he never said anything like he has made a deal for him, and now looking at the Defoe thing,Who knows he may still come in for him, none of us will know what the hell is going on at this club of ours because we are treated like Mushrooms. unless its posted on the official site  know what I mean Harry    

Get a grip, Lita to spurs, asif!!

Pavlychenko, Bent, Some 20mil signing or Lita for £300,000

More chance of him coming here!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Get a grip, Lita to spurs, asif!!

Pavlychenko, Bent, Some 20mil signing or Lita for £300,000

More chance of him coming here!

[/quote]

Yes and like everyone else here including me would love to see that happen, it just shows repeating what others say only causes arguments, my friends in london have been spurs fans for ever and a day, and the whole thing will be sorted in the next month anyway, but my point is I never did say it was a done deal at Spurs.