Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Roeder Must be going mad ...

Oh dear, 10 minutes to go on Saturday against SW.

And Kennedy now gets sent off, City 3-2 down.

What the  F****!

Haven''t seen it, but how Roeder must feel, 1-0 up OK, 2-1 down bad defending? injuries in key defense positions? defenders sent off too easily?
No back up defenders?

Now kennedy sent off aswell! Who''s left?

Our defense was not the problem earlier in the season with the good Kennedy/Doc/Stevanovic/Ozzy/Dury etc.. we seems to have a problem scoreing goals not leaking them.
No however we seem to be able to score with Lita, Pattison, Luppy etc but can''t keep the goals out!!!

3-2 to The Owls! but we score two away from home!

Are we doomed, is it just bad luck? too many penalties against, too many sendings off, lack of squad, no more signing till Jan.

If I was naffed off before todays game I''m now getting angry. With reports in the papers of Cullums, I won''t let City Die feature, how much lower can we go?

Lets hope the lads dig in and by the time I''ve posted this at 4.48pm we have got our 3rd for a point.

Is there no justice? should their goal scorer have been sent off for our penalty?

Cheers All

What Norwich are Crap or My Comments?

I agree with the Norwich being Crap, but surely I make some sense, even if you think Roeder is not the man?

Cheers

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]Canot Recommend Any Player[/quote]Wasn''t crap. Average second half, two bad goals given away. Top first half.CRAP ref decision has lost us Kennedy for scum game. Here''s waiting for the Canary Call muppets moaning about how crap we were again.The ref needs flipping shooting for today, shooting......