Sign in to follow this  
blinded by the story

Sunday's result

I hate the thoughts that I have that we will get a hiding on Sunday, but on current displays I cannot see us getting anything against scum. I want to feel more positive about it but the realist in me doesn''t see a team that is up for anything at the moment let alone beating the mob from down the A140.

Cue abuse, but convince me that we have more than the passion of the fans for wanting a victory.

Have to agree with i am afraid - cant see us beating anybody at the moment and feel we are a sorry state as a footbal club

well if we can''t beat them we should at least have the decency to give a few of their players a good kicking, in hope the injuries do the rest of the season some harm. we''ve all become accustomed to Norwich have a player sent off each match anyway..

this is Norwich City, you could almost believe that this is the sort of game we''d go and win. but just recently the inbreds have looked more up for it than us. perhaps we should have some of the promising academy players on the bench, and bring them on with half hour to go if we''re struggling. they''d be up for it,don''t start with the young lads, they''d be like me and get sent off within 5 mins for attempting to break some binners legs, but have them primed and ready for battle.It''s about time we had a team who looks up for a local derby

Doncaster beat them so yes its possible, away from home they are nothing special at all . Big problem is our home form is at an all time low so you still have to fancy them to get a result .

[quote user="w anchor"]no chance 0-3 to the scum but i will give the c**** a kicking as they come out[/quote]And there''s me advocating Saturday kick-off''s for our local Derby as there would''nt be any trouble.  Does''nt help my cause sir.