Sign in to follow this  
sponger

roeder got to go

i realise poeple did not rate grant and made there feelings known on the message board and that no one would give him a chance . rightly so he left but at least the man had the balls to admit he was not good enough and left. poeple on this message chance our still willing to give him a chance 1 year on his no better than grant. a man who is so insecure its amazing poeple say let him continue but we our losing nearly every week he has to go now.

[quote user="sponger"]i realise poeple did not rate grant and made there feelings known on the message board and that no one would give him a chance . rightly so he left but at least the man had the balls to admit he was not good enough and left. poeple on this message chance our still willing to give him a chance 1 year on his no better than grant. a man who is so insecure its amazing poeple say let him continue but we our losing nearly every week he has to go now.[/quote]

Still about then chris?

of course he''s got to go. I''ll put money on norwich going down if he''s here for the season. and if someone did come in with money they wont trust him with it. Only  Delia and co would be naive enough to do that.

[quote user="sponger"]i realise poeple did not rate grant and made there feelings known on the message board and that no one would give him a chance . rightly so he left but at least the man had the balls to admit he was not good enough and left. poeple on this message chance our still willing to give him a chance 1 year on his no better than grant. a man who is so insecure its amazing poeple say let him continue but we our losing nearly every week he has to go now.[/quote]

The smiley, the crap English. You''re not very good at subterfuge, are you Chrissy boy?