Sign in to follow this  
moobag

North Herts Canaries

Me and a mate are going to be watching it in the Hart in Hitchin on Saturday, decked out in our City shirts.
Come on down if you want.

all the best,
PK

I''ll be down the Red Hart on Saturday - look forward to seeing as many City shirts as possible although I can''t help but feel it''s not gonna be more than two or three!

Pk the Hart does sound great - but where is it?.
Bagpuss & the others is Hitchin too far?
Let me know ideas

It''s in a street called Bucklersbury which is just off the town square and probably about a 10-15 minute walk from the station. From the station turn left onto Walsworth Road and then just follow the map to Bucklersbury below:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=518000&Y=229000&width=500&height=300&gride=518345&gridn=228970&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=SG51BG&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&in.x=8&in.y=10&scale=25000

Probably a bit too much of a trek if you don''t live in Hitchin or the surrounding area though!

hiya north herts canaries

hope you all meet up and have a good time - i am going to try and encourage the norwich based lot to finally meet up - have a drink on me and wear your shirts with pride!!

by the way, what are the most popular shirts down your neck of the woods?

Gooner shirts in Hitchin i think but if you venture into Stevenage you get quite a few Spurs.
Sad to say that the money is winning & the Chelsea ones are on the rise.
One of the cabbies on the rank at Hitchin station is a binner - point blank refuse to get in his cab. Torn once because thought it might be good to give him stick but could not bring myself to put a pound in his scummer pocket