Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

Re: Roeder out

[quote user="singing canary"]considering you have not even met me, thats a bit of a asumption.... considering i have sold almost 250 cars this year shows how little you know, i even offered to buy you a drink if i was wrong -so practise what you preach..[/quote]

you really are a pathetic person!

[quote user="singing canary"]okay..what ever, carry you on.. have a nice weekend..[/quote]

Cheers i hope to see a norwich win under roeder!

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Thankgoodness for that, Singing Canary and One Heart you need to chill out and shake hands guys![/quote]

Mighty blue and white what are you doing fella you do talk more rubbish than signing canary. before you give out advice think you need to sort yourself out!

at the end of the day why are we arguing we all want the same thing ...ncfc to do well , we all have different views ... sorry if i offended anyone it wasnt my intension .

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]To be honest Have Heart, I would rather not get into an argument with you, you don''t seem like a very reasonable person and you seem to get overexcited very easily, take a chill pill.[/quote]

Mighty blue and white what are you talking about fella.. not going to wast my time with you, one min you post your love for roeder then post roeder out! clearly your one of a kind.  are you at the game on saturday with your boyfriends protesting or not?

[quote user="singing canary"]at the end of the day why are we arguing we all want the same thing ...ncfc to do well , we all have different views ... sorry if i offended anyone it wasnt my intension .[/quote]

haven''t offended me at all fella, give what i get so no worries there! but multiple post are so annoying when nothing in them is constructive

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]No can''t make it now, i''m not going to get into an argument with you Have Heart, its silly and pointless, I think we should just forget it all and get on with supporting Norwich[/quote]

Or Ipswich which is more likely in your case!

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]FFS im not a Ipswich fan, test me?[/quote]

I think you are! not a norwich fan thats for sure.

[quote user="Berkshire Canary"]I''m thinking this thread has gone on for about 8 pages too long...... [8-)][/quote]

First chapter still

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]No can''t make it now, i''m not going to get into an argument with you Have Heart, its silly and pointless, I think we should just forget it all and get on with supporting Norwich[/quote]

Probably because you will struggle to find a pub called the Six Bells in Clifton. You muppet. there is no such place, and as mentioned by another fellow resident of Bristol  Clifton is at least 3 miles from Ashton Gate!

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Are you sure everyone in Bristol knows Nick Pribyl mate.[/quote]

Everybody knows your a knob!!!