Sign in to follow this  
CatNcfc

It's Ruined My Saturday

Not just todays result but our recent run has been ruining my weekends, its making me wish I didn''t care as much as I do, but I cannot and could not give up on Norwich (really cant as I have a NCFC tattoo...)

As I now live in Reading I don''t get to go to many games, but  follow them as much as I can on here and through texts from my parents who still live in Norfolk.  What I want/need to know from people who are closer than I am, or just any one really, is:

Are there any bright points? is there any light at the end of the tunnel? I know we have some good players but  they are not playing to their abilities.

I''ve been unhappy with the way the club is run for awhile now, I agree with being careful to ensure we still have a club but that is not the same as having no ambition and football is about risks, they have to be taken sometimes.  Personally I think Delia has done all she can and is out of her depth now, but I am also being pushed towards the grudging conclusion that Roeder is also to blame.  The players seem unhappy, he seems to be incapable of working with someone if their personalities clash (you dont need to like people to work with them if their skill is valuable) he tactics are baffeling and I dont accept the argument that he''s had no money, good managers work miracles with very little.  The atmosphere around the club seems poisonous and defeatist and at the end of the day someone has to take responsiblity for this and I cant see who else but Roeder [:(]

So, someone tell me what the way out of this is?  What is the next step? If Roeder stays what can change for the better?

I realise we wont all agree I just want some straws to cling to...Saturdays (and any other days we play) are no fun at all now...

I fully agree with your sentiments. I live just down the road in Hampshire and have just got back from another depressing Saturday watching a collection of mercenaries and mediocrities - and David Marshall who is very good. It is hard to call this shower a team, more like a bunch of individuals who happen to be wearing the same colour shirt. Lita is the biggest waste of space imaginable - if, like me , you know Reading fans you will know that they hate him and it is easy to see why. Sibierski is poor as well and contributes very little. Bright points from today ? Croft and Russell looked like they were up for a fight, Fozzy had his best game for a while. Clingan looks a good buy. Drury started well and Doc is back in contention. Common factors ? They are Norwich players...not mercenaries. We will need spirit and fight in the relegation fight to come.....BUT above all we need someone to SCORE GOALS !