Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

A week link

if the gunners are to fall at any point this season i feel a way to do it is to wind up jens lehman and get him sent off. he has been known to lose it once in a while. get someone in on him at coners give his nuts a bit of a squeeze and really wind him up. there is every chance he will get himself sent off. not the fairest way but a win is a lot easyer against 10 men.

I remember seeing him play against pompey, and every time he went near the ball all their fans were on his back - like when they usually take a goal kick - but this was every time he even went near the ball - and eventually he did make mistakes! If the crowd wind him up as much as possible, there may be a chance...maybe!

Was that the game that arsenal thrashed them something like 6-1? Not sure we want to go down that route!

Lehman is probably their weak link but he has never lost a prem game - not a bad claim to make - and the question is whether we see enough of the ball to get at him; no point us getting him angry if the only thing keeping him occupied is the crowd!

0-0 until 94 min and a last minute winner for Holt would do me!

OTBC

Can''t help but feel that if Lehmann does anything wrong - anything - and Greeno does a couple of superb things, as we know he can - frequently - that it might just speed up what some people think is the sad inevitable, whether it''s now (very unlikely), in January (more likely), or next summer (very likely if the worst happens to us).

pompey did well against them in the leauge they drew both games give me that now and i will that any day, in the leauge last year both games ended in a 1-1 draw. the cup game pompey tryed to attack and were just outplayed, in the leauge that worked hard and pressed not gave them any time on the ball and it worked for them. there are a lot of things in common i.e they played them at the start of the season as we are, they were a newly promoted side that has a lot of new players.
1st wiz should be able to lend a hand or two.
OTBC