Sign in to follow this  
barclayboy1902

norwich turn down offer of cash !!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="barclayboy1902"]

just been down to the club shop to get my father in laws shirt printed up for his 60th birthday present.Being a doncaster rovers fan {dont ask me why !!!} i got him a shirt and i wanted the nationwide numbers 60 and his name on the back,i always get a players name on the back of my norwich ones and i prefer the look!.so on my request to have the shirt printed i was told that we only print norwich shirts :(  but they will do it in jjb though!, oh thanks for that,knowing full well they wont be championship numbers i went over there anyway, to get brian 60 put on the back with premiership numbers,looks a bit odd.and to make it worse they charged £6 per number and £1.50 a letter,double that of the  club shop.well pi**ed me off,would rather of given the club the trade and i also wanted the proper numbers.

Sorry bit of a misleading headline !!

also want to get him a ticket for the game,but want to get it for the away pen,anybody know how id get one,if i cant dont fancy giving him my season ticket for barclay!

p.s if you see him in his shirt dont laugh at the premiership numbers its not his fault !! [its the club shop]

[/quote]

Your Father-in-law isn''t in the paper business is he?