Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Notes from a sportsdesk

Ermmm....I don''t understand the reference to the Pink ''Un message board (should I as an outsider?) and while it may be a matter of house style granddad doesn''t look right to me.  Of course it can be done either way but I think you are pretty much on your own with it currently.

" I also put together Monday’s Champions! supplement for the Evening News, which profiles the swathes of talented youngsters across Norwich and outside – as well as those who just enjoy having a swim, knock or a round. ": MB

I understand many a Norfolk youngster enjoy a good knock followed by a round or two, but is it fair to profile their swathes?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Ermmm....I don''t understand the reference to the Pink ''Un message board (should I as an outsider?) and while it may be a matter of house style granddad doesn''t look right to me.  Of course it can be done either way but I think you are pretty much on your own with it currently.

[/quote]

Not an auspicious start Camuldonum, eh?!

The Pinkun reference was supposed to be people asking who I support, hence why I have slightly amended the blog.

Apologies - I can confirm I am completely in favour of all fans joining in this messagebaord, as I have done myself over many an hour.

Ta