Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Someone turn off that Doomster Device, NOW!

We need the NCFC cheque book to be uncloaked NOW.

Seriously what a terrible state to be in. We have been poor upfront since Jan 06 at the very least.

This is an ENTERTAINMENT business and some good strikers should be signed to entertain the fans.

Excuses about the non signing of strikers is not good enough.   

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]How did you know? [:O]
[/quote]

because when I think of people who''d make up lies about their neighbours to seek favour with totalitarian states you come to mind.

in these difficult economic times, there has been a general tightening in the nations fiscal circumstances and you should know that doncasters black hole is not immune to these outside forces...as a result, i''m afraid to say at the latest sighting, only a small amount of NCFC''s cheque book was visible from doncasters black hole...as you can imagine, every cheque that is extracted is done with great care...to tug excitedly, or in an emergency, could cause the perforations in the cheque''s to tear and obviously they would be lost for ever and ever...imo - as the credit crunch bites deeper and deeper, expect  donny''s black hole to ever tighten, the cupboard is bare.,/

[quote user="crafty canary"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]How did you know? [:O][/quote]

because when I think of people who''d make up lies about their neighbours to seek favour with totalitarian states you come to mind.

[/quote]so are you a totalitarian state then?