Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

I hope we win so we can stick this down there throats

Saw this, bunch of arrogant muppets, I think the website is called Westsomething

Norfolk, where Backward becomes Unspoilt, Open Sewers become Broads and Rats become Water Voles.

The Sky Blues welcome Norwich for the opening day of the 2008-09 season in what promises to be a noisy affair as the Canaries come out in force to cheer on their team without the legend that is Darren Huckerby, or "Hucks" for short, or "Trigger."

Not since The Canaries visited Old Trafford in the 2004-05 season when they were in the Premiership have the Yellow Army came out in such force for a season opener with over 2000 tickets already sold of a total allocation of 3000, and as reported by SkyBlueCanary, "You can''t get a tractor for love nor money ''round these parts this weekend."

Maybe it''s the lure of our new squad or they just want to see what a finished football ground looks like, whatever the draw is, it''s set up to be a ding dong battle.

Coleman is expected to showcase all his new signings, stamping his mark on the team to show the fans this is his team after dissecting the remnants of Dowies squad.

Glenn Roeder has also been busy over the summer strengthening his squad and has built a team that has the potential to challenge for a Premiership place this season.

The F.A have replaced the man in black, Andy D''urso with Colin Webster with no reason given so at least we should be able to watch a decent, free flowing game regardless of the result.

Bring it on!

Cov is one of the most dire places in the country, I know where I would want to live. When they are talking about the unfinished ground, they must be referring to the corner hotel, well as nice a stadium they have, how similar is it to all the other modern ones, they become souless plastic empires to me, I love the Carrow Road and would not swap it for theirs, albeit I would have there numbers that they can get.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Cov is one of the most dire places in the country, I know where I would want to live. When they are talking about the unfinished ground, they must be referring to the corner hotel, well as nice a stadium they have, how similar is it to all the other modern ones, they become souless plastic empires to me, I love the Carrow Road and would not swap it for theirs, albeit I would have there numbers that they can get.[/quote]

Do you mean that Carrow Road could do with 7,000 more seats (Ricoh - 32,000 cap)?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Cov is one of the most dire places in the country, I know where I would want to live. When they are talking about the unfinished ground, they must be referring to the corner hotel, well as nice a stadium they have, how similar is it to all the other modern ones, they become souless plastic empires to me, I love the Carrow Road and would not swap it for theirs, albeit I would have there numbers that they can get.[/quote]I remember hearing their independent supporters chairwoman on Five Live just after their takeover late 07 talking about the mooted takeover and speaking on how now "we''re going to go where this club belongs" blah blah, then the reporter astutely asked her if the next day''s home game against stoke (i think) would be a sell out and she replied, "well people are christmas shopping of course, and it''s very cold at the moment..."I''d rather sell out our season tickets and capacity most weeks than have 7-10,000 empty seats every game.

[quote user="chippycrook"]Coventry.........So dire even Hitler tried to flatten it with the luftwaffer.[/quote]WHAT a first post that is sir![:D]