Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

spurs game on setanta

now then, someone posted this last night but has been lost I think without an answer. if you look on sultanas website it has the norwich game against tottingham highlighted in grey. now this suggests the game is free to view (setanta sports "news" is also in grey).is this the case does anyone know? ANYONE???????

I saw this looking on Sky''s site under Sentanta Sports 1 - ditto, any info would be gratefully received......

[quote user="National express super guard "]now then, someone posted this last night but has been lost I think without an answer. if you look on sultanas website it has the norwich game against tottingham highlighted in grey. now this suggests the game is free to view (setanta sports "news" is also in grey).is this the case does anyone know? ANYONE???????[/quote]It was me who posted that, however I think the grey highlighting just means it''s live (like the sports news is broadcast live).But someone else on the same thread also said it was free on Setanta. Having looked around a bit I don''t think it is.

[quote user="National express super guard "]but other games on there that aren''t in grey[/quote]Think they are. Not the repeats, but anything with ''live:'' before it is in grey.

If you go on to Tuesday the Norwich game is repeated and therefore no longer live or grey.

So it just means "Live".

[quote user="peckham canaries"]I read today that they are broadcasting the game via canries world- anyone got any idea about the quality i can''t decide wheter to upgrade my subscription?[/quote]

Why not get a 99p trial.