Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

striker signing

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

stop talkin crap gordon!! we just dont need this right now....!!

you change ur mind on who is signing and when all the time....!!

[/quote]

He will keep going until he guesses one correctly, then he will spend days justifying himself and calling us allsorts of things for doubting him. Sad man.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]He cannot be that great his agent has been touting him to the Binners all summer and they dont want him .Anyway wheres Shola Gordon ?
[/quote]

Shola is already a canary, don''t ask me what the club are playing at, I think it will be a press conf. for all 6 new signings

[/quote]

Gordon Gordon Gordon do you really think people are gonna belive you now?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Who?[/quote]

If you''ve never heard of him, it just shows how clueless you are..
[/quote]

You blithering fool, you just don''t get it do you?

[/quote]BLITHERING  what a word wiz. tear a tissue wiz

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]He cannot be that great his agent has been touting him to the Binners all summer and they dont want him .Anyway wheres Shola Gordon ?
[/quote]

Shola is already a canary, don''t ask me what the club are playing at, I think it will be a press conf. for all 6 new signings

[/quote]

I showed this post to a colleague & this is his reply - Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Is his water supply laced with acid or something cos that dude is trippin!!!!!!

Looks like he''s summed GNG up in one sentence!!

Keegan, though, may have an

unexpected extra body in his squad on Monday in the shape of Shola

Ameobi, with the United striker still no closer to finding a move away

from St James’s Park.

The Academy product has been linked with moves to West Brom, Norwich and Hull City as well as Toronto FC in the MLS.

But his agent Steven Denos ruled out a move Stateside last month despite TFC boss John Carver’s continued interest.

Yet there have been no other takers for the £3.5m-rated player who made his Toon debut in 2000.

just to remind everyone, Good News Gordon said if Ameobi hasnt signed by the end of the week he will never post on here again!!!

[quote user="bass is best"]just to remind everyone, Good News Gordon said if Ameobi hasnt signed by the end of the week he will never post on here again!!![/quote]

You got that in writing?. He gets on my tripe. Lying Binner.

[quote user="bass is best"]just to remind everyone, Good News Gordon said if Ameobi hasnt signed by the end of the week he will never post on here again!!![/quote]

Glad I''m not the only one who remembered that. I''m almost tempted to change my username to ''No News Gordon, Goodbye Good News Gordon''

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Glad I''m not the only one who remembered that. I''m almost tempted to change my username to ''No News Gordon, Goodbye Good News Gordon''[/quote]

I''ve already taken the ''No News'' mantle, sorry.

[quote user="No News Nick"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Glad I''m not the only one who remembered that. I''m almost tempted to change my username to ''No News Gordon, Goodbye Good News Gordon''[/quote]

[/quote]

Dammit! It would appear I''m slower than Hartson during his loan spell here.

[quote user="No News Nick"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[/quote]

I have changed my name as a mark of respect for our GNG who will sadly be departing this forum at the end of the week. Take care GNG.

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

If he signs, i will cry with happiness!

I think he would be an awesome player in the championship!

[/quote]

Hmm, i''m not so sure. He couldn''t hit a barn door for Man C. I know you get more chances in the champ and everything but he could at least have hit the target a few times. Never did when i saw him.