Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

whatever happens - we'll flog less season tickets nect season...

oh yeah, according to the independent, the average family has 8% less in their gross disposable income (how much wedge you have to spend after bills) than they did in 2003 each week.   its likely to get worse later this year and esp next - you aint seen nothing yet...with fuel utility hikes of upto 40% planned,  higher interest rates to control  inflation  (while screwing up the economy) and dearer petrol around the corner - i reckon 10-15% or upto 4000 fans will not renew cos they cannot afford to watch deal ole naaaarwich each week.  gas/oil/utilities windfall tax giveaway anyone???i do hope the prudent NCFC board is already planning for such a contingency!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]oh yeah, according to the independent, the average family has 8% less in their gross disposable income (how much wedge you have to spend after bills) than they did in 2003 each week.   its likely to get worse later this year and esp next - you aint seen nothing yet...with fuel utility hikes of upto 40% planned,  higher interest rates to control  inflation  (while screwing up the economy) and dearer petrol around the corner - i reckon 10-15% or upto 4000 fans will not renew cos they cannot afford to watch deal ole naaaarwich each week.  gas/oil/utilities windfall tax giveaway anyone???i do hope the prudent NCFC board is already planning for such a contingency!!!

[/quote]no takers??? come on, its a dull rainy sunday afternoon in nov.....july - what do you lot expect???the governments as skint as NCFC, chinese and indian inflation is ripping past 10% already, prices are gonna rise whatever, and real incomes fall as the bank of england tries to control inflation by tipping the economy into recession, thereby causing unemployment and scaring people not into asking for a payrise...all to control inflation - so that the motherfudgers who caused all this in the first place don''t find their savings in off-shore tax havens eroded by nasty ole inflation...oh yeah - the rest of us can swivel and burn on the hell-holed alters of wall street and the square mile...just walking on sunshine...oh yeah!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]oh yeah, according to the independent, the average family has 8% less in their gross disposable income (how much wedge you have to spend after bills) than they did in 2003 each week.   its likely to get worse later this year and esp next - you aint seen nothing yet...

with fuel utility hikes of upto 40% planned,  higher interest rates to control  inflation  (while screwing up the economy) and dearer petrol around the corner - i reckon 10-15% or upto 4000 fans will not renew cos they cannot afford to watch deal ole naaaarwich each week.  gas/oil/utilities windfall tax giveaway anyone???

i do hope the prudent NCFC board is already planning for such a contingency!!![/quote]the governments as skint as NCFC, chinese and indian inflation is ripping past 10% already, prices are gonna rise whatever, and real incomes fall as the bank of england tries to control inflation by tipping the economy into recession, thereby causing unemployment and scaring people not into asking for a payrise...[/quote]We''ll have to be like arthur then and settle for chips!  [:D]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]oh yeah, according to the independent, the average family has 8% less in their gross disposable income (how much wedge you have to spend after bills) than they did in 2003 each week.   its likely to get worse later this year and esp next - you aint seen nothing yet...

with fuel utility hikes of upto 40% planned,  higher interest rates to control  inflation  (while screwing up the economy) and dearer petrol around the corner - i reckon 10-15% or upto 4000 fans will not renew cos they cannot afford to watch deal ole naaaarwich each week.  gas/oil/utilities windfall tax giveaway anyone???

i do hope the prudent NCFC board is already planning for such a contingency!!!

[/quote]

no takers??? come on, its a dull rainy sunday afternoon in nov.....july - what do you lot expect???

the governments as skint as NCFC, chinese and indian inflation is ripping past 10% already, prices are gonna rise whatever, and real incomes fall as the bank of england tries to control inflation by tipping the economy into recession, thereby causing unemployment and scaring people not into asking for a payrise...

all to control inflation - so that the motherfudgers who caused all this in the first place don''t find their savings in off-shore tax havens eroded by nasty ole inflation...

oh yeah - the rest of us can swivel and burn on the hell-holed alters of wall street and the square mile...

just walking on sunshine...oh yeah!!!

[/quote]

I disagree there, as my local Indian and Chinese prices are still the same, no rises yet?[;)]

I have my fine leather shoes cleaned on the market. The price has gone up 40%

[quote user="Dan"]I have my fine leather shoes cleaned on the market. The price has gone up 40%[/quote]see its hitting home, either dan will have dirty shoes next year or be forced to jack in his ticket><!what a cruel world...