Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

royal norfolk show

today i saw delia smith and micheal whyn jones and i went up to them outside the food hall and i said "have you heard new norwich signing?" micheal responded "yeah wes hoolahan" i said "he should be good for city hopefully he will please the norwich fans with his skillls and thrills" delia then said "hope and pray, hope and pray, cya then"

they were very nice to me today and i just thought i would share their view to you all at pinkun!!

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

today i saw delia smith and micheal whyn jones and i went up to them outside the food hall and i said "have you heard new norwich signing?" micheal responded "yeah wes hoolahan" i said "he should be good for city hopefully he will please the norwich fans with his skillls and thrills" delia then said "hope and pray, hope and pray, cya then"

they were very nice to me today and i just thought i would share their view to you all at pinkun!!

[/quote]

so they had heard then??. must have heard it on the radio.

[quote user="Vern"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

so they had heard then??. must have heard it on the radio.

[/quote]

Please dont think I am being rude but between the two of them they managed to say 9 words (3 of them repeated) before they said c''ya. They were just so nice to you today, you will be going round for dinner soon or get to watch a game in the directors box.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]i don''t care what you think.[/quote]

Cue toys out of the pram time. See other threads by jordi.

Believe it or not jordi, I don''t care that our majority shareholder had heard we''d signed Hoolahan on the day it was announced to the general public. I''d imagine she knew just a few days before us...............

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

With all due respect we''ve known for nearly 3 weeks so they must have known longer than that [:D]

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]i don''t care what you think.[/quote]

Cue toys out of the pram time. See other threads by jordi.

Believe it or not jordi, I don''t care that our majority shareholder had heard we''d signed Hoolahan on the day it was announced to the general public. I''d imagine she knew just a few days before us...............

[/quote]

now come on norwichsnewfinest thats unfair. Jordi told Michael, Michael then told Delia which will spark outrage with the Turners and Roeder cos they still dont know. I just hope Jordi gets hold of them before they pick up tomorrows EDP