Sign in to follow this  
jewish

wat we need ?

To find the thugs who put a brick through the passenger window of my car @ 4am this morning. Then proceeded to leave alone my stereo, designer glasses & suit jacket, but did steal a packet of Extra Strong Mints out of the centre console. £"£*&%($&%(&%)"!*)*"£)("*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livid doesn''t do it justice.

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

To find the thugs who put a brick through the passenger window of my car @ 4am this morning. Then proceeded to leave alone my stereo, designer glasses & suit jacket, but did steal a packet of Extra Strong Mints out of the centre console. £"£*&%($&%(&%)"!*)*"£)("*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]So im guessing you''re a happy one this morning then? =]

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="super mick mccarthy "]

ah i see copying the great andy keogh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgYk7xcQmr0

la la la la la la la la la keoghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]

la la la la la la la la Mccarthy is a turd..!!

[/quote]

On last season i agree, but managers need time and one bad year should be forgotten look at everton and moyes - champs league - relegation zone on new years day the other year. they kept faith and now pay dividins

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="super mick mccarthy "]

ah i see copying the great andy keogh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgYk7xcQmr0

la la la la la la la la la keoghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]

la la la la la la la la Mccarthy is a turd..!!

[/quote]

On last season i agree, but managers need time and one bad year should be forgotten look at everton and moyes - champs league - relegation zone on new years day the other year. they kept faith and now pay dividins

[/quote]

TURD!!!!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[/quote]

So im guessing you''re a happy one this morning then? =]
[/quote]

Again, despite it now being some 13&1/2 hours later, I am still seething & £75 lighter. The decency factor on this form prohibits me from saying what I really think of the people who did this so I''ll just quote Alan Partridge.

"Scum, Subhuman Scum"